Rugged, sealed M12 CAT6a Connector System with innovative x-code cross-shielding achieves superior signal integrity and up to 10 Gbps Ethernet for vision systems and other high-speed data transfer applications in harsh environments
The Brad® Micro-Change® M12 CAT6a connector system with its innovative cross for superior signal integrity is the next development in terms of speed in the M12 form factor. Conventional M12 connectors support Cat5e Ethernet up to 10/100 megabits per second vs. the Micro-Change M12 CAT6a system, which achieves up to 10 Gbps Ethernet.
| Features & Benefits:
• Robust, compact M12 CAT6A X-coded connector
• Complete 360º shielded design: 4 twisted-cable
pairs individually shielded and protected with a
braided metal shield. Optimal signal performance
without system noise interference.
• Male connector features X-coded keying alignment.
• Recessed male pins within die-cast-metal X-coded
• External and internal o-ring seals results in a IP67
Download Data sheet - Product Information
Features & Benefits:
Do you want to be informed by our specialists please call 02-266 13 13
Hoge Buizen 53