Series EGRR High Capacity Electric Parallel Grippers built on the field proven Series GRR chassis, the electric version offers many of the same benefits as the pneumatic with the design and flexibility of Your Motor, Your Way.
The EGRR provides high grip force, long jaw travels, and high jaw loads. This heavy duty end effector’s rugged design and jaw construction can withstand high impact and shock loads.
Series EGRR Grippers are designed for gripping large objects in demanding industrial applications.
Narrow width, long jaw travels, high grip force, large moment capacity, rugged design, true parallel jaw motion, with servomotor control on jaw acceleration, velocity, and position feedback.
- Servomotor control provides acceleration, velocity, and position feedback.
- Compact design provides high grip force, large moment capacities, long jaw travel, and low overall weight for applications with limited space.
- Rugged construction withstands high impact and shock loads in demanding industrial environments.
- Your Motor, Your Way allows motor and controls flexibility at no additional cost.
- Optional PHD-supplied Kollmorgen® motor matches performance of popular pneumatic Series GRR Guardian® Gripper.